SAPPHIRE ENERGY ABSOLUTE WASH 300ML
  • SAPPHIRE ENERGY ABSOLUTE WASH 300ML
  • SAPPHIRE ENERGY ABSOLUTE WASH 300ML
  • SAPPHIRE ENERGY ABSOLUTE WASH 300ML

SAPPHIRE ENERGY ABSOLUTE WASH 300ML

Kč600.00

(Kč200.00 100 ml)

VAT included

Body-Face-Hair ProAge revitalization and complexion smoothness

  Security policy

(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)

  Delivery policy

(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)

  Return policy

(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)

T-LAB Professional Sapphire Energy Absolute Wash is an inclusive wash that is formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients and designed for ProAge revitalization and to enhance skin elasticity. Powered up with precious Sapphire Powder.

• Eco-friendly

• Vegan

• Multicultural

• Unisex | Gender Neutral

• Dermatologically tested

• Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly

• Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing

• Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with antiinflamantory and antibacterial functions

• Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value

• Refillable & Recyclable

• Meaningful Aroma

• Biodegradable packaging

• Cosmopolitan origin


Created by top-beauty Academy.

Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.

Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.


95% natural. The remaining 5% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.


HOW-TO RITUAL

Advise how to use:
Step 1: Apply to wet Body-Face-Hair for ProAge revitalization and complexion smoothness.
Step 2: Gently massage, rinse with liberal amount of water; repeat if necessary.
Step 3: To maximize the effect use an Absolute Cream by T-LAB Professional.

UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX
LOTUS SAPPHIRE WATER purified underground water infused with Organic Lotus Extract and Sapphire Gem; calms and protects the skin, making it appear clear, smooth, rejuvenated.
ORGANIC BAOBAB OIL effectively improves the elasticity of skin, leaving hair and skin soft and smooth. It is rich in vitamins A, D, E, and F, and amazing for restoring skin complexion.
ORGANIC BAKUCHIOL retinol plant alternative empowers collagen and elastin production, provides firmness; saturates hair and skin with energy.

INGREDIENTS:

Aqua*, Sodium Coco-Sulfate**, Cocamidopropyl Betaine**, Glyceryl Caprylate/Caprate**, Decyl Glucoside**, Nymphaea Caerulea (Egypt Lotus) Flower Extract***, Nelumbo Nucifera (Sacred Lotus) Flower Extract***, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract***, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil***, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, Bakuchiol***, Coco-Glucoside**, Glyceryl Oleate**, Glycerin**, Synthetic Sapphire, Glutathione, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-28, Glyceryl Caprylate**, Propanediol**, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate**, Xanthan Gum**, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid**, Sodium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene

*Purified Underground Water  -  **Natural Origin Ingredient  -  ***Ingredient from Organic Farming

VTH2568

Data sheet

Hair type
Aging hair
Thin hair
all hair types
Skin type
Dry skin
Inelastic skin
Maturing skin
Effect
Anti-aging
Calming
Smoothing
Aroma
Fruity
Soft-Floral
Sweet and Velvety scents
Series
SAPPHIRE ENERGY
Volume
300 ml

SAPPHIRE ENERGY ABSOLUTE...

Kč600.00